Unlike your average graphic tees, each component in the Ana T-Shirt, from fabric, manufacturer, and design have been carefully selected to meet our core values. Our dark grey version has been hand dyed to create a lived in vintage wash effect.
Fabric: These T-Shirts are made from the luxurious and rare Suvin Cotton grown in the Southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Trust us when we say these are the softest tees you will ever own.
Social Enterprise: Part of ‘Suvin Master Blend Project’, a long term plan to ensure local Indian farmers are compensated fairly and to avoid the extinction of this beautiful fibre.
Local Collaboration: We have up-cycled these white T-shirts by collaborating with local talent @by_jum_
Limited Edition: There are only 40 of these T-Shirts produced, your piece if guaranteed to be special.
Details & Fit:
- 100% Suvin Cotton
- Hand dyed for vintage finish
- Pink or Blue Exclusive Print
- Main colour: Dark Grey
- Rebecca wears a M, Marco wears a M
- Size Chart
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash below 30°, lay flat to dry (refer to care label)
- When the time comes for planet Earth to receive your Love From Blue back, rest assured that our 100% natural fibres will break down beautifully